Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Few suggestions
16th August, 19:57 (This post was last modified: 16th August 20:01 by kenan.)
Few suggestions
Hi Craig,

First of all great new version Smile
I used v1, and it is still in use on my website Smile
When I saw v2 I was in beginning of re-coding same site, so i downloaded v2 and started using it immediately in development.

Have few suggestions, which worked in previous version, but now don't, and also few little bugs in the new version:
  1. In v1 I had on the same link, tooltip, and if user clicks on that link there opens modal window with some content which is ajax loaded, now in v2 both on the same element is impossible to have
  2. In v2 if I float element, for example to the right, on mouse over tooltip stays on the left side, not on right side where element is floated.
  3. Also tried to use mouse tracking for tool tip, and when I over one element tooltip is shown, later I over other element and new tooltip shows on the place of latest shown tooltip?

First will be great if You implement it again, rest 2 are not so important.

Best and thanks for great plugin Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16th August, 20:56
RE: Few suggestions
For the first see: http://craigsworks.com/projects/qtip2/tu...ced/#multi . The second sounds like you don't have viewport positioning enabled...? And the third... can you setup a test case for that please? http://jsfiddle.net/fDavN/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29th October, 15:09
Last Post
Do you know if the characters in A-Force that appear post-SW will be the same characters from the current book or will they be "our" versions of the chracters from the universe formerly known as the 616?
Find all posts by this user
3rd January, 08:28
Sony Ericsson K610i: Slim 3G Electronic Camera Phone
Deference to op, some fantastic entropy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)