Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] Configuration option to change tip border color and fill color
24th March, 12:24
[Solved] Configuration option to change tip border color and fill color
Would it be difficult to add a custom option that allows you to override the default colors for the callout tip's border and fill? It seems like it's defaulting to some of the colors assigned to the content area and border, but it would be great if there was an option, possibly like style.tip.color and style.tip.borderColor.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27th March, 10:55
RE: Configuration option to change tip border color and fill color
Youcan actually do this by setting the border andbackground colour of the tip element itself:

CSS Code
/* Might need to make it more specific to override defaults... or add !important to each attribute. */
div.ui-tooltip-tip{
   background-color: red;
   border-color: pink;
}
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27th March, 12:18
RE: Configuration option to change tip border color and fill color
awesome, thanks!
15th April, 22:17
RE: [Solved] Configuration option to change tip border color and fill color
I don't understand. All I have is .qtip .qtip-tip, and I can't change the tip color no matter what I try. There is no ui-tooltip-tip class in my build. I have the tips but they are always yellow. I can change colors of the rest of the tooltip. What am I missing? As of this post, I'm using the latest version: v3.0.3.
28th April, 19:21
Last Post
And clicking the paper thing by the users name takes you to the last post? Thanks so much
14th June, 04:21
nice Smile
26th June, 03:02
hay quá
30th June, 03:59
2 đô hình con chó - tiền lì xì tết HOT 2018
11th July, 11:51
This is Video Learn colors with bus toys for children - Colors cars kids - Superheroes fun animations for children. All babies can Superheroes fun animations for children, i have many colors cars of bus, you can see many superheroes fun animations for children as spiderman, hulk, elsa, spiderman amazing, all of your best child and babies. If your baby need learn colors car, this video for you

Keyword: LearncolorsCHILDREN, Learn colors CHILDREN, learn color, car, learn cars, learn color car, cars cartoon, for kids, for children, cartoon, learn colors cars, learn colors for kids, Monster truck, Learn Colors, Learn colors for children with balls, Learn colors for children, Learning colors motorcycle, Learning colors motorcycle with spiderman, Learning colors motorcycle with hulk, Learning colors, children, motorcycle

This Channel Color Children is about cartoon characters as Spiderman, Hulk, Elsa...with music as finger family, nursery rhymes! Learn colors KIDS with Cars for Children, Toldders, and Baby. Learn colours CHILDREN with Spiderman Color, Colours Hulk, Elsa, ...

Visit more video: Spiderman and Color ball for kids, this Channel is about cartoon characters as Spiderman, Hulk, Elsa...with music as finger family, nursery rhymes! Learn colors with Cars for Children, Toldders, and Baby. Learn colours with Spiderman, Hulk, Ealsa, ... Smile

Welcome Channel For Children, channel for kids and child and for your baby.

We are making a lot of funny and learning animation for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and kids of all agesSmile

This Channel is about cartoon characters as Spiderman, Hulk, Elsa...with music as finger family, nursery rhymes! Learn colors with Cars for Children, Toldders, and Baby. Learn colours with Spiderman, Hulk, Ealsa, ... Smile

Enjoy and have fun!
15th July, 02:04
> . <
3rd September, 10:58
hd3xvff2
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3906826@N2...424950535/
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3532544@N2...043436573/

Sign In For Microsoft Office 365 Personal - 1 PC/Mac + 1 Tablet, Product Key Card.
http://www.codecoretechnologies.com/comm...05.new#new
http://blazblue.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=40633

I work on an Apple PowerBook and if it was not for Steelray Project Viewer I wouldn't I tried a few other products yesterday in both Mac and Windows environments; Steelray Microsoft Project Standard 2016 available from cloud now! Support Get help using Wine.
http://google.com/q=irem094m
11th October, 14:54
Watch and enjoy the hot romantic videos,Scene movie,Hindi Movies Hot Videos,bigo live chinese girl,apanese av idol >>>> hotvideosxx.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adding a grouping option BlueBela84 3 2,293 25th October 06:14
Last Post: NikosLed
  jquery.ajax-like context option sth 1 3,164 26th August 16:05
Last Post: Craig
  [Solved] Modal Overlay prevents focusout or change events to fire nihau 3 3,936 5th December 18:15
Last Post: Craig

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)